jQuery not supported.

Activating fans with Diablo U7198 revision 2.10

Forum rules
This is a forum for computer performance upgrades only. If what you are asking about is a physical accessory, it should not be in another forum category. Performance accessories such as intakes should be in "Engine" and when you want the growl, that should be in "Exhaust". Thank you for your understanding in keeping our forums clean and understandable.

Re: Activating fans with Diablo U7198 revision 2.10

Postby Topfuel67 [OP] » Nov 30 2019, 8:18am

I picked up a dual fan assembly from an 05 Suburban at the wrecking yard today. 65.00 after tax, core, environmental fee, etc. I decided I am going to wire it with an external controller. I have looked at a few of these kits using the links above (thank you) and found others. Seems pretty easy to go this route. Thanks again for the replies.
Original Poster
Topfuel67
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 11
Year: 2001
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 4.8l 5 speed
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous

Return to Performance Tuning