jQuery not supported.

Diablosport Intune I3 vs. Flashpaq F5

Forum rules
This is a forum for computer performance upgrades only. If what you are asking about is a physical accessory, it should not be in another forum category. Performance accessories such as intakes should be in "Engine" and when you want the growl, that should be in "Exhaust". Thank you for your understanding in keeping our forums clean and understandable.

Re: Diablosport Intune I3 vs. Flashpaq F5

Postby 19trax95 » Jun 28 2020, 11:46pm

Yes.

Dyno "results" are so easily faked and bumped up. This is with anything you put on a dyno. It's all marketing.

Like mentioned before, you simply will NOT get those gains on a NA gas motor, from a tune only. Just wont happen.

And realistically, you might be lucky to break 15hp with a tune. But the drivability is GREATLY improved. The only thing I did to my 17 to get any form of noticable bump in power, that is easily felt while driving, was a set of long tube headers.

The tune made a absolute difference in the power delivery though. Shifts were better, and it just drove like it should. But really domt get any extra umph out of them easily like you do diesels.
19trax95
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 132
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: High Country
Extra Info: 2500 Duramax
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Member Extraordinaire
Global moderators
Registered users

Postby 06MonteSS » Jun 29 2020, 12:42am

yep, can make a dyno read whatever you want it to, heh... proper calibration makes a big difference, and different dyno types will read differently...
06MonteSS
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Topics: 49
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Variant: SS
Extra Info: 14 Camaro 2SS-RS LS3
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Postby sgj86 [OP] » Jun 29 2020, 12:59am

Thanks guys, I think I'll go with the Diablosport in the near future. Where does everyone buy theirs?
Original Poster
sgj86
Topics: 2
Year: 2016
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby 06MonteSS » Jun 29 2020, 1:04am

sgj86 wrote:Thanks guys, I think I'll go with the Diablosport in the near future. Where does everyone buy theirs?

From me :) I can get you hooked up with my package deal for the programmer plus my custom tuning at a discount...

Please shoot me an email at: diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

Thank you!
-Lew
06MonteSS
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Topics: 49
Year: 2014
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Variant: SS
Extra Info: 14 Camaro 2SS-RS LS3
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Postby sgj86 [OP] » Jun 29 2020, 2:07am

Thanks Lew- emailed.
Original Poster
sgj86