jQuery not supported.

New to me Diablo i2

Forum rules
This is a forum for computer performance upgrades only. If what you are asking about is a physical accessory, it should not be in another forum category. Performance accessories such as intakes should be in "Engine" and when you want the growl, that should be in "Exhaust". Thank you for your understanding in keeping our forums clean and understandable.

New to me Diablo i2

Postby BobInOK [OP] » Oct 05 2019, 5:16pm

Bought a Diablo i2 from one of the members on this site and got a chance to play with it today. Had to use a Windows 7 laptop to check for and download the updates, Tried it with an XP computer first and the driver wouldn't load. After the update went out to the truck and followed the directions to install the 87 tune with firm shifts, then turned off the AFM. Haven't really driven it yet to see if it makes much difference. Pretty easy process and eventually looking to get Lew to do his magic.
Original Poster
BobInOK
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 15
Year: 2010
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: Reg Cab 4X4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: New to me Diablo i2

Postby roorancher » Oct 05 2019, 6:02pm

When your ready for "Lew Magic" make sure all 4 of the "fuel trim" profiles are set up to record. You may have to manually select them. Several guys on the site (including me,) have had to redo their log because it only recorded 2 of the 4.

2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition

82,500 as of 11/1/19

Diode Dynamics-Hi-6/Cargo Mods-Boost Auto Mirrors-Elite Catch Can-AMP Power & Bed Steps-Bilstein-Carhartt-Swing Case-Vitesse-Camera-Source-Kicker

Diablew Tune

Security by Rock Island Armory
roorancher
Shifting into Fifth Gear [L3]
Shifting into Fifth Gear [L3]
Topics: 57
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: Texas Edition
Group Membership:
Registered users