jQuery not supported.

Photoshop new bumper on my truck?

Photoshop new bumper on my truck?

Postby ctfd157 [OP] » Mar 16 2013, 2:44am

I'm looking to get a Ranch Hand bumper on my truck, i just can't seem to picture what it will look like. I'm terrible with Photoshop, and there seems to be some people on here who are great at it. Just wondering if any of you wizards can show me what my truck will look like.

This is my truck as of now. I know it isn't the best picture, i can get a better one if needed
Done.jpg

I was thinking possibly this one
ranch hand.jpg
ranch hand.jpg

Or this one
FBC031BLR.jpg
FBC031BLR.jpg (140.65 KiB) Viewed 398 times
Original Poster
ctfd157
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 17
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Photoshop new bumper on my truck?

Postby Chevy_Luthier » Mar 16 2013, 3:11am

if you wanna save us some work get a picture of the whole front end of your truck, preferable from the same angle as your example pics. saves us from having to mess with the perspective 1,000 times.
Chevy_Luthier
Firing on 8 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2012
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby ctfd157 [OP] » Mar 20 2013, 1:16am

Sorry about the late response. This is as close as i could get to the example pics. Sorry its a littler further away than them.
20130319_174149.jpg
Original Poster
ctfd157
Topics: 17
Year: 2004
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Chevy_Luthier » Mar 21 2013, 7:04pm

ok so here is a quick attempt. the angle of ur examples and your truck still isn't quite right. So i couldn't get the scale good enough without deforming the replacement bumper to the point where it looks wierd. also removing your orignial bumper is a pain lol! anyways this is a rough example of what it could look like. if you want something a little better take another pic from the same angle and height off the ground (im talking as close as possible) as each example pic. This helps mimmic what is seen and not seen outside of the bumper because of the difference in angles
Attachments
bumper rep.png
Chevy_Luthier
Topics: 10
Year: 2012
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Photochop Phorums