jQuery not supported.

Signature Request

Signature Request

Postby PhiGam37 [OP] » Jan 10 2012, 5:00am

Would like a signature if somebody would not mind taking the time. I have no real preference for anything but I would like it to say PhiGam37 somewhere on it in whatever font will look good. I would also like one picture of my german shepherds and maybe two pictures of the truck. If that is too much, one of each is great. Here are a few pictures to choose from.
054.JPG

059.JPG

055.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0033.JPG
2008 Silverado. Victory Red, 5.3L, extended cab. Tinted tails, Spyder projector headlights, tinted windows, blacked out wheels, and badgeless.
Original Poster
PhiGam37
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 17
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Signature Request

Postby PhiGam37 [OP] » Jan 10 2012, 6:10pm

I forgot to add one thing. I would also like it to say bushmaster somewhere on it. Thanks in advance if anyone can do this for me.
2008 Silverado. Victory Red, 5.3L, extended cab. Tinted tails, Spyder projector headlights, tinted windows, blacked out wheels, and badgeless.
Original Poster
PhiGam37
Topics: 17
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Photochop Phorums