jQuery not supported.

bigdog2k7 and maboldig

Forum rules
1) All post topics MUST include the screen name of the seller under review (Vendor accounts are currently excluded from reviews)
2) The rating used can be whatever you want as long as you give a scale of good to bad (1-5, A-F, etc).
3) Supporting documentation to support your rating/review
4) Keep it simple
5) This is NOT the Royal Rumble and we do not promote attacks. If there is a legitimate concern, please contact the seller privately and do not hold your discussion in public for all to see. A thread can and will be locked/edited/deleted if the SilveradoSierra.com staff feels it's getting out of hand.

SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

bigdog2k7 and maboldig

Postby Hoagie90 [OP] » Nov 11 2017, 8:21pm

So I am actually reviewing two sellers as I totally spaced on reviewing my first purchase from bigdog2k7. So here it is.

bigdog2k7
I purchased a Diablo i2030 Tuner from bigdog2k7. I don't think I could say enough great things about this transaction. He shipped the tuner out same day after I sent the funds to his PayPal. The Tuner arrived two days later, luckily working for the Postal Service I was able to grab the package before it ended up on a carriers vehicle for delivery. I originally bought this for my 2008 Chevy Silverado, but I ended up trading that in and I now use it for my 2013 GMC Sierra. The tuner looks practically brand new and it was really easy working with bigdog2k7 to make the purchase. Would definitely purchase from him again.

maboldig
I purchased used Supreme Suspension leveling spacers from maboldig for my GMC Sierra. For $20 I couldn't pass them up, especially considering I was getting ready to make a new tire and wheel purchase. I wanted to make sure the truck was leveled and I would be able to fit bigger tires. I contacted maboldig through Tapatalk messaging and he replied very quickly, making the purchase through PayPal was just as quick and easy. He shipped out the spacers the next day via UPS. UPS took their sweet time getting the package here, not only that our neighborhood seems to be the last one on their route as we normally don't receive our packages from them until around 6-7 p.m. The spacers and bolts looked great for having been previously installed. Would definitely purchase from him again.
2016 CCSB Z71 Colorado
SOLD 2013 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT
Original Poster
Hoagie90
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Shifting into Gear [L3]
Shifting into Gear [L3]
Topics: 65
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2016
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Variant: Z71
Extra Info: 2016 CCSB Colorado
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
Registered users

Re: bigdog2k7 and maboldig

Postby bigdog2k7 » Nov 26 2017, 4:49pm

You were a pleasure to work with - thanks for the excellent feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the Intune!

Life without AFM is so much better lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
2013 Silverado LS RCSB. Clean slate!
bigdog2k7
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 26
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 RCSB
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Seller and Buyer Reviews