Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Florida Roll Call

27K views 211 replies 161 participants last post by  Chevymaybe23 
#1 ·
I am from Port St. John Florida across the Indian river from the space center. 2011 Crew cab that I am just getting used to. I put on some Vent Visors, Splash Guards, Bedrails, Bedliner, 6" chrome step rails and Bakflip f1 folding hard tonneau cover. That's most likely all that I will ever do, though I do covet that chrome grill from GM.

How about you?

#14 ·
I'm in Deltona with my '09 Silverado. Not much done to it other than heavy duty GT seat covers in front, as it's a work truck. Will do some minor mods as time goes on. Things like maybe K&N intake, rear seat covers, full-length nerf bars, maybe add-on fog lights...I'll have to see how it goes.

Oh yeah and perhaps a tonneau cover...I'm not sure about that.

Anyway, good to see a few Florida represents.

Cheers,

Mike

#15 ·
Port Richey here. 11 Silverado LT Crew Cab 5.3 4x4. Only a few months old, but so far I have added:

Volant dry filter CAI
Flowmaster Duals
GM bed rail covers
Bedliner
Luverne Mega Steps
Tonno Pro tri-fold bed cover
Husky mud guards
Tinted front windows - a must for the South
Who knows from here.

#18 ·
Polk County here. South of Lakeland in Mulberry. I just got a 2010 Silverado 1500 LT. I have been looking for this truck for a while. Picture in my profile. If there is anyone from the Lakeland area say hey.

#19 ·
Hudson here, 2010 nnbs cc 1500 lt.
Hood visor
Vent visors
Tonno pro trifold tonneau cover
Class lll hitch
k&n drop in air filter
Already had a rugged liner over the rail bedliner when I bought it
Luverne 6"oval steps
Gonna put a transmission cooler on shortly.
And alot of miles,32000 in the first year. :)

#20 ·
My sierra is in Apollo Beach for the next 2 months while my father is using it to move all his stuff into his new house. At least he is paying the insurance and gas bill, that much more I get to save!

#26 ·
I Live in Mary Esther, Work on Hurlburt field. 2011 Chevrolet silverado 1500 Z71 crewcab.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.