Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Gmfullsize

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  twday87 
#1 ·
Didn't really wanna ask but I know a lot of us frequent the other forums. Not like I'm dogging this one. Anyone else not able to load Gmfullsize on their browser or tap a talk? It's really starting to get under my skin!

#6 ·
There are no other sites. That's why it won't load, you silly people!

#9 ·
The severs are down for gmfullsize and all the other websites Shaggy owns. Take this opportunity to check out customgm.com :shake:

I'm on a few different forums because each offers their own style, opinions, and useful information. What one might have the other might not.

#10 ·
Cody718 said:
Lunchmeat said:
Machster69 said:
:shock: blasphemy
I'm on a mustang forum too. ;)
Hey, me too lol well svt. A lot d bags on there. It's hard telling how many forums I'm registered to. So much info on these things!
Well, its a vintage mustang forum. I like old Detroit iron. Got a 68 mustang coupe project and 67 Fairlane vert that needs a lil love.
I'd love to get my hands on an older swb Chevy

#11 ·
Smith said:
The severs are down for gmfullsize and all the other websites Shaggy owns. Take this opportunity to check out customgm.com :shake:

I'm on a few different forums because each offers their own style, opinions, and useful information. What one might have the other might not.
This is true. It's weird how you get a different group of people on each forum. Levels of maturity and what not.

#12 ·
GMFS has tons of great info and really nice trucks. Too bad it also comes with cocky little pricks. I read that forum daily and almost never post. This forum is not as tech savvy (sorry), but the people here don't mind helping a guy out instead of just ridiculing them. I see several member over at GMFS regularly.... We can start weeding them out if you want names.... :twisted:

#13 ·
I was a member of 2 other GM forums before joining here. The attitudes were ridiculous. I came here. Was welcomed, and have NEVER left.
I suppose I am technically members there, but everything I need is here. :)

#16 ·
That the reason we have limited access to that kind of thing here. There's the Junk Drawer, but that's about it. If we stay on topic and focus on our similarities rather than differences, the majority of the site will be positive.

#17 ·
I agree gmfs is not as friendly if you ask a question all you get is smart ass comments back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.