jQuery not supported.

Kid that gets bullied....wins....

Forum rules
Topics that are unrelated to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Discuss any appropriate topic that is off the subject of trucks. Please do not post topics that request support for your pickup here. If your post has anything to do with truckin' it will be moved into a more appropriate category. Post counts are not incremented in the Junk Drawer.

Kid that gets bullied....wins....

Postby Luke300zx [OP] » Mar 15 2011, 5:14am

http://deadspin.com/#!5781702/the-ultimate-anti+bullying-psa-kid-fights-back-with-devastating-body-slam

The kid I guess got bullied everyday of his highschool career and decided to fight back. The big kid is now suspended and possibly facing criminal charges while the scrawny kid didn't get in any trouble. Go figure.
Original Poster
Luke300zx
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 14
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2006
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 LT 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Kid that gets bullied....wins....

Postby Levman74 » Mar 15 2011, 8:37am

That was remarkable, that little kid was punching a bear and got what he deserved. The big kid had quite a bit of restraint not to continue or do something worse, he neutralized the threat and backed off.
'10 Sierra Denali
-Intune
-Magnaflow
-Amsoil
-Train horns
'06 1500HD 6.0L(RIP)
Levman74
Automotive Technician
Automotive Technician
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: Denali
Extra Info: Awesome
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Registered users
Servicemen

Postby BIG E » Mar 15 2011, 1:08pm

A powerbomb is hardly "neutralizing the threat". That is a move of aggression, neutralization would be placing the child in a headlock. Both kids were 100% in the wrong and should be punished. The big kid could have simply walked away as it was obvious that the little kid was not hurting him. Sad, very sad to see this stuff.
BIG E -------> Eric
BIG E
Combustion on 3 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 3 pistons [L2]
Topics: 13
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Levman74 » Mar 15 2011, 2:21pm

I think the whole thing was punishment enough, no need to pile administrative retaliation on the whole thing
'10 Sierra Denali
-Intune
-Magnaflow
-Amsoil
-Train horns
'06 1500HD 6.0L(RIP)
Levman74
Automotive Technician
Automotive Technician
Topics: 2
Year: 2010
Variant: Denali
Extra Info: Awesome
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Registered users
Servicemen

Postby patmc81 » Mar 15 2011, 3:56pm

Little kid got taught a big life lesson.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
extang trifecta, rough country level kit, k&n, flowmaster 50 series delta, 20% tint, westen nerf bars
my black and tan is my copilot
patmc81
Topics: 32
Year: 2011
Extra Info: 4.8 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Desert Mad Man » Mar 15 2011, 5:19pm

BIG E wrote:A powerbomb is hardly "neutralizing the threat".

I have to disagree. What about the fact that the big kid was just using a little self defense and preservation since the scrawny kid started punching him first? Or the fact that the big kid was hit 3 or 4 times before he got fed up.

I can gaurantee you if that big kid was my child, I would support him the whole way. I bet nobody picks on him anymore.
2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab AT4
Desert Mad Man
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 15
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2019
Extra Info: AT4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Servicemen

Postby thirdgen » Mar 15 2011, 6:33pm

Scrawny little punk got exactly what he deserved. Just cause the chubby kids parents are too lazy too cook a decent meal filled with nutrition, so they'd rather give him McDonald's and let him sit around and play video games all day; doesn't make it right for him to be picked on. Especially picked on by some little punk. If my kid came home with a black eye and I asked him what happened, and he said he got punched in the face cause he was tormenting some other kid, I'd say 'then you deserved it, I hope you learned your lesson".
thirdgen
Topics: 55
Year: 2009
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Luke300zx [OP] » Mar 15 2011, 7:07pm

The little kid suffered from a broken nose and broken shin (that's why he was having trouble walking afterwards LOL). I totally support the big kid standing up for himself. Apparently this wasn't the first time the little kid has picked on him. The kid filming and the tall kid in the white t-shirt that went up to the big kid after he body slammed him were friends of the little kid (So 3 vs 1 pretty much). Apparently those 3 kids picked on this big kid every. single. day. of his highschool career so far.
Original Poster
Luke300zx
Topics: 14
Year: 2006
Extra Info: 1500 LT 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Crawl Away » Mar 15 2011, 7:28pm

The little punk looked pretty neutralized to me.
2011 Silverado LT Z71, 5.3L, 6 Spd
2009 Tahoe LT 5.3L, 6 Spd
2005 Harley-Davidson Road King (For Sale)
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport - Custom denting and rock rash
Crawl Away
Topics: 10
Year: 2011
Extra Info: 5.3L 4x4 Crew Cab
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby GMC2500HD » Mar 15 2011, 11:26pm

Was glad to see that little **** get what he had comming to him. I hate to see people get picked on day in and day out. If more kids that were bullied could stand up for themselves I think the world would be a better place.
I was bullied a good deal in school, would always get in trouble when I would stand up to them. I see those same clowns today that bullied me, they are trash with **** cars and life. I just laugh and smile. God i love my life.

Sorry for the story. The bigger kid is OK in my book
GMC2500HD
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 3
Year: 2001
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Next

Return to Tailgate Talk