jQuery not supported.

Question about Photo Threads

Tip-Toeing around this one a bit.
Forum rules
Topics that are unrelated to Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks. Discuss any appropriate topic that is off the subject of trucks. Please do not post topics that request support for your pickup here. If your post has anything to do with truckin' it will be moved into a more appropriate category. Post counts are not incremented in the Junk Drawer.

Question about Photo Threads

Postby woodsman0304 [OP] » Apr 02 2015, 4:09pm

So I have not been around here for a very long time, but I have spent the majority of each day over the last week browsing and quietly enjoying this forum. It's great.

Maybe I am terrible at searching, maybe it's the nature of this forum but I have noticed somewhat of a lack of Photo-Specific Threads. Is there a reason for this? I love the Truck-of-the-month thread and that's fun but it takes months for themes to evolve and move. Why not have specific threads for certain photos? Not a contest but general sharing? Things such as "Your truck swimming", "Truck at the beach", "Your truck and a girl", etc.

Again I don't want to step on toes if this is a taboo thing, I am just curious and a little surprised to not see it more common.
Original Poster
woodsman0304
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 4
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 Z71 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Question about Photo Threads

Postby Dawg Walker » Apr 02 2015, 4:55pm

what's that saying?... oh yeah, "a picture is worth a thousand words". and if it has a girl... Priceless! :D
"You have enemies? Good. That means that you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill
Dawg Walker
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2012
Extra Info: Z71 LT 5.3L 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Question about Photo Threads

Postby Forsakenmilitia » Apr 03 2015, 2:10am

There's the Creeping on Someone's Truck thread here in tailgate talk and, it's buried deep down somewhere, the Your Truck Vs. thread. Both are picture heavy and maybe what you're looking for?
2007 Silverado classic LBZ Duramax 4x4
2006 Silverado 2LT Z71 CCSB (daily driver)
1995 K1500 Silverado ECSB 4x4 (sold/owned/sold again)
1993 K1500 Silverado ECSB Z71 (totaled)
Forsakenmilitia
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Topics: 19
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2007
Extra Info: LBZ 4x4 LT3
Group Membership:
Servicemen
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Return to Tailgate Talk