4,804 Posts
i prefer excellent over adequate

· Registered
2017 Silverado LTZ Z71
4,804 Posts
No, i don't own a 14-16 :D

· Registered
798 Posts
Finally someone who did it the right way... nice job OP, it is pretty sad for how much money we spend on these vehicles that they can't provide decent lighting. I mean, you can't possibly tell me that all manufacturers who use projectors in their headlight couldn't use the Mini H1 style for the same price, even with halogen bulbs they way outperform most stock vehicles.

· Registered
'17 5.3
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm only speaking towards the 14 and up projector lights. I've owned 3 other GM trucks and they were fine but I found these to be inadequate and if you look around on different forums there are a lot of other who have complained about these projectors to not produce enough light. I simply made them better not bashing the brand just the headlights

· TOTM
6,243 Posts
Pretty satisfied with my 16 lights...

With a 30in Rough Country light bar behind the grille, really brightens things up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

· Registered
'17 5.3
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea they changed the design on the 16 and looks like they use an led or hid now. It was the previous headlight design I was referring too. 14-15 I was thinking they still made this model in early 16. Glad yours are better

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.