Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a set of OEM 18" Z71 wheels off my Silverado. I ran them for 4 months before getting new wheels. They've only ever seen summer weather and were waxed regularly. The tires have ~20% tread left. Two have cupping due to a bad alignment the truck had when I got it. I have the OEM center caps and lug nuts I'll include as well
$600 OBO plus shipping.

I also have a lot of stock suspension components from adding my lift. These saw only one mild winter and summer miles. The list is:

- Stock UCA's - $40
- Stock Front Struts (without coils), and Rear Shocks - $50
- Stock Steering Knuckles - $50
- Stock Z71 Skidplate - $20
- Readylift 4" SST Lift Skid Plate - $20
- Readylift 2" Diff Drops - $40
- Readylift 4" Upper Strut Spacers - $30
- Stock front driveshaft - $75
- Stock rear blocks - $15
- Readylift 1.75" rear lift blocks - $25

All prices are negotiable, buyer pays shipping

Located in 16601, Pennsylvania

I have a pic of the wheels here, PM me and I can text/email additional pictures. I'll try to add some more photos this weekend.

Thanks for Looking!

Attachments

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the strut spacers. You would just need your coils and a set of upper control arms. I think Rough Country has them for a good price.

· Registered
13 Posts
New to the forum and unfamiliar with compatibility of parts between years and models. Just picked up a used 2013 Silverado 1500 work truck. Would your stock skid plate fit and can you PM a pick of it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.