- 1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4x4
- Engine: 350 V8
- Trans: 5 speed manual (Current needs rebuild or replacement)
- Standard Cab
- Silver exterior and blue interior
- Location: Currently in Madison, Ga 30650. (1 hr. East of Atlanta) (Where I was when the transmission failed last week)
- Price: I'm asking $1,500.
- Brand New Tires - Hankook Dynapros (Literally just installed the week before the transmission failed.)
- Brand new exhaust system from the CAT back. (Also installed the week before the trans failed.) (Details below)
- Upgraded positive rear end
- Clean Title.
- Transmission needs rebuild or replacement.
- A/C compressor needs replacement.
- Needs paint job.
It's a 1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4x4 Pickup with step side bed and standard cab. Interior is blue and exterior is silver. Engine is a 350 V8 and in good running condition. Just installed new exhaust from the cat back. The new exhaust is a simple, quiet set up that flows great. Cat is a high flow cat, muffler is a turbo muffler and the piping is 2.5 inches. Tires are brand new just installed 2 weeks ago. They are Hankook Dynapros. Interior is in great shape for its age. I'd say a 7 out of 10. Dash has no cracks, and the bench seat has one small tear on the driver's side.
I have been in the process of fixing things on the truck. The reason we've decided to sell the truck is because the transmission just went out and I've decided to save for a something newer. The transmission is a 5 speed manual. 4 wheel drive still works great. Rear end is an upgraded positive traction rear end, but I'm not sure what brand it is.
The truck chassis itself has 292k miles on it. The engine was rebuilt 50k miles ago, and still running strong. Truck does need a paint job, but for the most part the body is in good shape with only one small dent on the roof. Please contact me with any questions or interest. I'm asking $1,500 for the truck as it sits. I prefer pickup, but am open to possibly shipping the truck. My Cell is: (832)-993-9526 and my name is Brian. Thank you for looking.