Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nine years ago, I took a bunch of photos of a repair manual covering 1999 Silverado Sierra trucks that a local library had in their reference section (they no longer have it, fwiw). Not sure which manual it was, but here are the 3 ground distribution diagrams. Looks like various engines are covered. Mine is a 4.3L. They are more readable if you zoom in.

Black Font Schematic Parallel Rectangle

Rectangle Font Parallel Schematic Pattern

Font Schematic Parallel Engineering Rectangle

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I took a look at the ebay repair manuals to see if I could identify the manual I photo'd. The layout and font and page numbering in the photo above match the pages photos of Mitchell manuals in listings on ebay, fwiw.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Is there a question in there?

Now you can just buy the entire dealer service manual set with everything for really cheap.
Here is the set of 4 for $70,
1999 Chevrolet GMC Dealer Service Manual CK Truck Silverado Sierra Early Edition | eBay

Or the PDF version for $10-$15 (that you can always search and find on that big auction site).
Chevrolet Silverado 1998-2006 Service Shop Repair Manual USB | eBay

Also, not everyone might be aware of this, but 99 was a split year for pickups. There are 99 OBS and NBS pickups. The 4.3 was in an NBS, but if anyone is searching and finds this...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts