Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
IMAG0114.jpg
Greetings All,

I've sold my 2004 Silverado 1500 Z71 and have been giving some things that I had left over to a new home...

Up for sale here are a very nice pair of Power/Heated/Telescopic towing mirrors that bolt right on (plug & play). They will fit 2003-2007 years of the Silverado or Sierra 1500, and maybe others I'm not sure. They are in excellent condition with no damage, cracks, scuffs, and they look to be brand new. I had them on the truck for under a year, because they were purchased new in October of 2011 and installed in December for towing my snowmobile trailer in the winter-time. I think I paid $250 for them as a new replacement for OEM, so although they are not GM made, they are very durable and well built. When installed, they fit perfectly and are very solid mounted and work great for the Power/heat option.

Let me know if you're interested in these, I'm located in Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603. I'm a trusted career military man who takes pride in everything I own and will make sure once payment arrives (pay pal preferred) the box arrives at your door as described.

Price I'm asking is $150 nicely packaged (in original boxes) & shipped to your door (lower 48 states) with insurance. I'll throw in a very nice chrome CB Antennae mount for the drivers side hood/fender area - a $25 extra value!

Thanks,

Kilroy

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was sure I'd get these things sold within a few days, but not one reply yet. I suppose to be really serious about selling them I'll have to go as low as $130 shipped to your door. That's a good deal and should still leave me $30 to cover shipping and $100 to recoup on the cost of these nice mirrors... Remember, I'm throwing in a $25 Stainless Steel CB antenna mount (placement is drivers side between hood and fender) with this purchase.

Thanks for looking - spread the word!

·
Premium Member
7,005 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
137 Posts
I saw you have a 2004 silverado Z71 as well kilroy. I am wondering what they will look like on my 04 but i never seenmy body style that is a half ton with these mirrors before. By any chance do you have a picture with these mirrors on your truck ?

·
Registered
287 Posts
If these had the turn signals in them I would've bought them already....killer deal none the less. Which mount is it that you have for CB? Would it work with a VHF antenna? And would you be willing to sell it seperately?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've been looking for the mirrors that look like that, but they don't appear to be signal type... Can i get the part numbers for those? That way I can call my dealer and see if they can get some with a signal.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Any chance of getting part number off those?

·
Registered
115 Posts
You guys realize these are from -------SEPT 2012------- and I highly know wait a minute I change that I know he doesnt have them anymore.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.