Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
There plastic garbage prone to break where the master attaches to the pedal assembly. I have it all fabled up just need to finish the pedal n was going to install a neutral safety switch on the pedal it's all steel now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
There plastic garbage prone to break where the master attaches to the pedal assembly. I have it all fabled up just need to finish the pedal n was going to install a neutral safety switch on the pedal it's all steel now.
Well lve got a few more things to finalize with the pedal assembly and then the pedal but here are some pictures of what I have so far done
Hood Automotive tire Auto part Space Machine

Automotive tire Bumper Tire Automotive design Automotive exterior

Light Wood Floor Flooring Gas

Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Gas Automotive tire

Tire Car Hood Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
2,992 Posts
Gotcha, have you looked at a CTS-V clutch pedal or anything like that?
Just thinking of ways you don't have a cut up brake pedal lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Gotcha, have you looked at a CTS-V clutch pedal or anything like that?
Just thinking of ways you don't have a cut up brake pedal lol
Thing is a caddy pedal is not just gonna fit the problem is there's only 2 hole in good structural metal and there on the side there's nothing up top and l don't want to make a hole for rain water to come in so l used the Firewall and the 2 on the side perfect super strong no flex. I just ordered this brake pedal replacement for 25.00 which is cheap in my book and I am reshaping it to align with the other pedal and I will cut off the pads and make new ones that will attach the sparco aluminum pedal plates l think it will look good 👍

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I have to say summit racing is the best yesterday UPS called said that they had a tranny for me but thT it got damaged and leaking fluid everywhere l said send it back to lgbq trannyland don't need no Tranny with syphilis dripping around here that was yesterday and summit has me another one arriving today with a clean bill of health lol 😆 should be here by 3pm...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Pedal turned out pretty good for only 25 bucks lot of reshaping and modding. had to move the pcm over a tad to clear the master cylinder. The hydraulic line goes behind the booster now. I'm just glad to be done with that whole clutch part 💯 on to installing the flywheel and clutch pilot bearing then the transmission to the motor more pictures soon.

·
Administrator
7,331 Posts
Test...

Motor vehicle Rectangle Automotive lighting Font Automotive exterior

21 - 40 of 59 Posts