·
Administrator
7,332 Posts
I simply copy and paste. No problems.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Did a couple things l built a box for the new console that l will cover in leather anyway had 6.5 n up to 8 pro mids and filled the rear controls with bondo along with the rear cup holder yup its gone.
Automotive tire Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Motor vehicle

Hood Automotive side-view mirror Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Hood Eyewear Headgear Sports equipment Tints and shades

Chair Automotive tire Bumper Gas Tints and shades

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
OK well l did a thing lve decided to sell my Kenwood double to put a Pioneer 9" in the console ordered it from sonicelectronix.com yesterday. I have a cool spectrum analyzer led thing l got off ebay a month ago l will put that were the Kenwood is and underneath the spectrum thing will be a controller for a disc changer l also bought from eBay l may try to put the changer inside the console glove
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Steering wheel

Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting

box but if won't fit then back wall it is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I started working on the infotainment upgraded to a PIONEER DMH-WT76NEX 9" DISPLAY
Began cutting plywood to build a surface for the new unit to fit into the console lm on day2 of this procedure want the display to be built in rather than the floating in front of dash look l must say this is a sweet unit l used there bracket and welded 1/4bolts to it then cut a piece of scrap stock had laying around drilled holes into it to fasten to Pioneers bracket and to the wood faceplate l made using t-nuts in the wood here are some pics of day 2.
Motor vehicle Rectangle Bumper Wood Asphalt

Automotive tire Bumper Wood Hood Automotive exterior

Motor vehicle Wood Bumper Automotive exterior Gas

Product Automotive tire Gas Audio equipment Font

·
Registered
1999 Silverado ECSB 6.0
2,992 Posts
Ah figured he did but I must have missed it. The double picture thing had my eye balls goin crazy

41 - 59 of 59 Posts