Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Chevy Silverado LT Crew Cab Z71. It has 32k miles on it right now but it is my daily. I am located in Fort Smith, AR 72916.
It has the bench front seat with the fold up console, it is cloth dark grey enterior. It does have all the steering wheel controls and computer that tells you everything on the dash.
This truck is flawless! It has 1 small ding from a car door and thats it! I am the 2nd owner the first owner was an older guy who traded it in to get
something smaller. This truck has never been abused and has never seen mud! I have had everything installed professionaly and the tires and lift have around 3K miles on them.
I hate to see the truck go because it is my baby but im looking for something a little different. If any questions feel free to ask. I cant ship it so it will have to be local.
I will get some more better pics uploaded this weekend of the interior and what not.
Here is a list of mods:

RC 7.5" lift
35" Cooper STT's
20" Ballistic Jesters
Gator Hyde Sprayed Bed liner
Magnaflow single in dual out with turndowns
5% window tinting
Front and back Black Billet Bowties.

I am asking $32,000.
My number is 479-221-5492 if anyone wants to get a hold of me. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yes, you will probably feel sick watching someone drive off in it. I know I did when I sold my super clean 2500HD last year, not a good day. Wait until you see someone else driving it and you can see they are beating the crap out of it, that really sucks! Good luck with the next project man, I've always wanted to get a mid 90's Wrangler and tinker with it, they are pretty cool vehicles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.