2010 Silverado Z71 4x4 regular cab short bed pickup. 5.3 v8 with 6 speed automatic with 3.42 rear. All power options, towing package, cloth interior. 1.5" levelling kit with new 285/65/18 tires on new factory black powdercoated 18 x 8.5 wheels. I removed the side moldings and SILVERADO lettering from the doors and tailgate. Airaid intake tube and new stainless 3" cat-back exhaust (have original intake and exhaust as well). New AC Delco plugs and wires. Truck runs/drives great with 96,100 miles and pulled down 18.5 mpg this summer on some beach runs. There is some typical rust bubbling in the bed wheelwells like most of these trucks have and it looks like there was some bodywork done to the passenger bed side. Frame is in great shape, bed crossmembers are rusty but they are approx $225 for new ones. I found another truck I want to buy so looking for a quick sale if possible $13,900 pretty firm. PM with questions or more contact information. I'll try to get some more pictures when it's nicer out.