Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this truck in June of this year,something come up i have to sell truck,it has the Powertech options, 5.3 with 6 speed transmission, and towing package. I live in Hickory area of North Carolina. The truck is in perfect condition,sticker on this truck is around $33000 dollars. I got mine up for sale at $24,900. Mileage is 2900, but i drive this truck some so millage will go up with time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Something came up? Hmmmm.

I have an excellent idea. How about telling us how much you are asking for it! ;-)

·
Retired Admin
2,436 Posts
I'd love to know where you can buy a brand new one for that price. The last I checked, the stickers were all well over $30k. I know there are some rebates and incentives out there, but dang.... He's got a fair price on this truck. I'm asking the same price for an '07 crew Silvy, so we're both right in the ball park. If you look on AutoTrader, they all seem to be holding their values VERY strong.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Yes Mr. Trumpster1. He does have a good price. Lets work together and try to help this guy out.

Mr. EWROB. Please advise what options are on this truck. I see you have fog lights and that usually indicates you have an uplevel vehicle. What axle ratio. Towing package (heavy duty or standard). Radio upgrade. Cloth or leather? Power accessories? I think you can take it from here or supply the vin and someone can pull the option codes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to thank everone for there advice,i sure didnt do well putting options for this truck.for the member that said a Hummm for something came up for me selling,the reason is medical.im one of those hunt and peck typers but here we go.
1.power tech options
2.vortec 5.3L with active fuel management.i cannot tell when it goes from v8 to 4 cyl mode.
3.6 speed automatic transmission,it has that manually shift on it if you change gears if you want to,i just let it change by itself.
4. locking rear differential
5.trailering package
6.aluminum wheels
7.heavy duty cooling-replaces standard content
8.auto dualzone ac
9.bluetooth for phone
10.cd with usp port
11.stering wheel radio controls
12.pwr seat adjuster-drivers side
13.fog lamps
14.lockinf tailgate
15.ez-lift tailgate
16.6800 lbs gvwr
17.3:42 rear end

my wife and i took a little trip on sat to the flea market,when i got on the interstate i reset the avg fuel rate,kind of hard to believe i showed my wife as we were going down the road,but that miles per gallon showed up as 25.6,if you stayed on the interstate all the time this would be the truck for you.now when i got back to running roads around the house it went back to 19.8,i wont complain about either one of those numbers.i have this listed on auto trader.com,has a bunch of pictures there,i dont know if they will let me put a link to it but i`ll try.
http/www.autotrader.com my zip code is 28610 in nc you should be able to find my listing with that info not the best pictures but not to bad,i think that is a reasonable price compared to other 2011 on that site.
thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
This is an awesome price, it's damn near a brand new truck and way less than what a dealership will charge you for a slightly used Sierra of this grade. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I were in that area and still in the market for a truck.

·
Registered
379 Posts
ewrob,

I am sorry to hear of your medical issues... you have a very nice truck there. I do think you are just slightly high on your price, but that is not a bad place to start.

KBB lists your truck, in your zipcode, in excellent condition, with the options you listed and from what I could see in your pics as 23,885 for private sale. You are not far off.

I also went on to the Autotrader with your zip to look for similar vehicles. There weren't any 4x2's that I could see for GMC, but there were some Silverados... they were listed at 19,995, however they had 25k + miles.

Just trying to give you some constructive feedback. I wish you well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
first of all to stolivanil,i am sorry to hear of your police chief death,we all owe reconition of our police and military that keeps our country the greatest place in the world,my sister is a detective i worry about her all the time.
and you are correct that this is good price.now to jim08sle i think your searching at auto trader is wrong,i just went there and double checked,there is one 2wd gmc regular cab work truck with 7,121 miles for 17,995 -armstrong ford
the next one is a certified 2011 gmc sierra sle extended cab 2wd with 19,994 miles for 27,790 at mccurry deck chevy
the same dealer has a 2011 certified 2wd gmc sierra crew cab with 7,255 miles for 29,790 dollars,these dealers none are more than 50 miles from area code 28610
there is one more at classic chevy used 2011 2wd gmc sierra sle extended cab with 3230 miles for 29,988 dollars,im not tring to sell these other trucks,but all these trucks came up on the same page that i have my truck listed,i do not know where you are looking at for the prices you got . and if you buy at a dealler you will have to pay their doc fees,i am new to this site,i guess im just getting my balls busted,but i say once more, i am not asking to much for this truck,i priced it cheap so it would sell fast,i did not put 24,900 dollars,as a dickering number,i need to sell it but i will not give it away.
I did forget to list on the options on my truck i had daller to install a rhino spray in bed liner,also had bed caps on,i had leonard truck accessories to put window vent shades on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.