Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeking help on whether or not i can install 2015 2500/3500 tow mirrors with: turn signals, heated, elect. adjustments, on my 2012 1500 that only has electric adjsut?? Do the 2012 1500's come wired to accommodate mirrors with all the options? I know the new tow mirrors I'm looking to purchase do not have the fold in option, nor do my current mirrors so that is no issue with me

· Registered
4 Posts
You can get them, I had regular mirrors that were just power adjust, I bought the 2015 mirrors, that are an aftermarket set, and they were plug and play except for the back up white LEDs, those had to be wired into my back up lights in the fuse box. Just do an ebay search for mirrors that fit your body style.

This is who I bought mine from. http://www.ebay.com/usr/modifystreet?_t ... 2749.l2754

I know his site says if you don't have the heat feature they won't work properly, but mine did with no issues at all and I did not have them with the original mirrors, didn't have signals either and they plugged in and worked without issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.