Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting rid of all the chrome pieces on my truck, its a 2012 Silverado Texas Edition Crew Cab with 34k. I am switching everything to color matched black, so whoever wants some shine to their truck here you go. Everything is currently on the truck, my grill and handles , and front bumper caps just came in so those will hopefully be off on Saturday. Mirror caps are coming in the mail as well. Since im in the military, these just sit in my barracks room so the faster i move them the better. EVERYTHING IS OBO so keep that in mind. Stock airbox is coming off soon too. Shipping is from 78419, if youre close also we can meet up.

(2)Mirror Caps- $20 plus shipping
(2)Front Bumper Caps (Passeger Side has Ding)- $30 plus shipping
(4) Door Handles (Surface Scratches) - $25 plus shipping
Grille (See Scratch)- $50 plus shipping

Airbox- $60 plus shipping when it comes off, Volant is in the mail as I type

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ding is pictures in the third pic they came off today along with the grill. The caps come off prolly Tuesday and then the handles tomorro. I just wanna get it out to someone that needs it plus I know the truck is a year old so no need to make a profit or anything. Whatever To help someone out, modding is an expensive habit. Hahaha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Feel free to text me guys (661)six4four-88zero8...if shipping is a lot we can work something out too. The grill is in a 57x15x18 box just as a heads up. I wanna move this stuff since it's in my room hahaha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
honestly i got all of the items off ebay, i just get bored at work and look stuff up. Set up appointments with various painters in the town im stationed at, then gunna slowly get them color matched. ill be posting pictures soon. very soon

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.