I ordered a new truck, which was just delivered. Debating taking receipt of the new truck. Posting this for the possibility of a quick sale.

I’m the orginal owner of a 2012 Sierra crew cab SLE 5.3 4x4 z71. Truck has 90k miles. I’ve taken very good care of it over the years - you’re not likely to find one in better condition.

It’s been tuned via hptuners since day one, AFM disabled. So it doesn’t burn a drop of oil. Ichanged all the fluids, coolant, trans, power steering, brakes, front diff, rear diff, transfer case, etc. most were amsoil. Brand new ac delco OE spec front pads and rotors. New plugs.

truck has a mild leveling kit, Bfg advantage t/a 275/55r20 on a 2014 Sierra wheel. Bilstein shocks and struts.

Electronics wise it has dynavin n7 pro head unit/nav. Backup camera. Kicker 6.5 in the front doors. 6x9 infinity powered sub under the passenger seat.

Soft roll up cover over the bed, spray in bedliner. Wheel well liners in the rear.

there no body rust. Dents and scratches are very minimal. Some underbody rust has developed over the years. I regularly primered/repainted the underside in an attempt to keep it at bay.

the truck needs nothing. I am kinda just ready for something new, as I’ve been driving it 11 years. It’s been incredibly durable and reliable.

if the right opportunity comes to make a sale, I’d move on it. If not, that’s ok and I’ll keep it around for a few more years.

I’ve probably missed some stuff, so just reach out if you have questions.