Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just got a quick question on your quick lift loaded struts why does it say it excludes z71 models. Do they not fit or just don't get the same height gains as a regular 4x4 suspension? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
10,144 Posts
Am I wrong to say, Rancho doesn't have a 6" lift for 2006 1500's? Or was that already pointed out earlier?..

·
Vendor
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Correct, not the same height as a regular 4x4.

chevy2tuff2006 said:
Just got a quick question on your quick lift loaded struts why does it say it excludes z71 models. Do they not fit or just don't get the same height gains as a regular 4x4 suspension? Thanks

·
Vendor
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
No true 6" system for that year. Our system will be closer to 5" honestly, but not a true 6" on this model year.

ricka182 said:
Am I wrong to say, Rancho doesn't have a 6" lift for 2006 1500's? Or was that already pointed out earlier?..

·
Super Moderator
10,144 Posts
I didn't see any Rancho lift system that would fit my 2006..only 2007+.. I will look again, I probably just missed it.

But would a 5" lift give me clearance for 35's, or is that still too tight of a fit?

·
Vendor
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Yes you will be able to fit 35's.
In the image below some items are no longer made by us, but a shop may still have them. :)

ricka182 said:
I didn't see any Rancho lift system that would fit my 2006..only 2007+.. I will look again, I probably just missed it.

But would a 5" lift give me clearance for 35's, or is that still too tight of a fit?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rancho said:
Correct, not the same height as a regular 4x4.

chevy2tuff2006 said:
Are you going to come out with a z71 option?

·
Super Moderator
10,144 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply Rancho! I was able to find a few places that still had the right kit in stock...Just out of my budget reach for this year, maybe next year I will be able to make the move up..

·
Registered
39 Posts
From Rancho on the 2014 z71:

Jonathan, these units are excluded from the Z71 models due to a clearance issue of trying to install the larger wheel and tire package. The Z71 has a slightly different inner fender design which can create clearance issues. If you were to stick with the stock size wheel and tire the Quick Lift units will fit and function for you.

For further questions or assistance, please contact technical assistance at 734-384-7804 M - F 8:30am - 5:30pm EST.

Rancho Team Member,

Jack

21 - 29 of 29 Posts