Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To be honest, I am not a huge fan of the climate controls in the 2008-2013 Sierras. Is there any way a professional can install the digital dials like in the 2014's? Probably not, but just a thought. Would be pretty cool to have a digital climate control like the 2014s and F**ds.

-Sam

·
Super Moderator
10,194 Posts
I haven't seen the new dials, but I would think a professional could install whatever you wanted, as long as it fit. There are tons of aftermarket dashes and gauge clusters, I'm sure there is something for climate controls somewhere too.. I'd be surprised if someone hasn't thought of customizing them, even if it's just with a different model year stock piece..

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Me too. Surely the components behind the dash are the same as the 13's

·
Registered
148 Posts
There's a ton of wiring, sensors, dual zone specific HVAC box, actuators and other misc parts I'm forgetting. Thats just to swap in the nnbs digital HVAC controls. I can't even imagine whats involved with swapping in a 14' HVAC controls. Not only is it not even romotely the same shape, its integrated into touch screen display. I can't see it being remotely easy or cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.