Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone removed the door panels on a 2014 1500 yet? They are much different than an 07-13's.
There are two bolts in the door handle, one behind the lever, and two at the bottom of the panel. Once I remove those, I still can't get the panel to as much as budge. Are there more bolts or am I not pulling hard enough? I feel like if I pull any harder, I will snap the door panel. I'm trying to swap out these plastic handles for a nice painted set. Any help is appreciated.

Pat

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I spent a while today working on the door panels. Let me start by saying it was an absolute pain. Chevy decided to put a LOT of nasty little clips and bolts in things that used to just pop out. I didn't take any pictures today. I was too busy yelling at the door. By the time I got the panel off, I ran out of time to put the new handles on and had to put the panel back on. It will go much easier next time, now knowing how they come apart. Check back for a write up.

Pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.