Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Curious to see if anyone has a similar set up. I have a Zone add a leaf I got for cheap, and ordered their 1.5" bodylift as well. should get it next week ish. Dealer already has installed a Readylift 2.25 level when I bought it... Looking to see what it would look like all together. Im running 33's on 17's as well and no rub. Hopefully with summer wheels i'll be able to squeeze close to 35's/20 without much rub. :D

Heres how my truck sits right now with level and 33s

· Member Extraordinaire, How-To Author, TOTM
23,197 Posts
Idk about "clearing" 35s unless staying with stock wheels. But here is mine with the zone 1.5in by and 2.5in front coil overs. And 32.8in tires and I'm somewhat close to rubbing at full lock with -12in wheels. Rear is stock, but I'll be getting the 2in lift block or aal in the spring.
IMG_4090.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice!! I always thought your truck had a bigger lift for some reason..so that's a good thing. Ive got 285/70/17 and no rub on stock wheels so far.. but yeah..with a bit of negative offset I don't know about 35's.. zip tie the plastic I wont mind but cutting metal...not so much hahah. I really want to remove the side steps but my wife is 100% against it.. plus she wants to get pregnant so she'll need em.. But I think the truck would look SO much better without them. AMP steps are expensive and worthless in Canada's salty/cold weather/roads so I heard.. Ughh

· Member Extraordinaire, How-To Author, TOTM
23,197 Posts
Just do it and don't tell her. The average person would have no idea anyway

If you don't already have husky fender liners. I would get some. They will hide the gap unlike the oem ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
316 Posts
Truck is looking good with those Duratracs. Something tells me I'm the one that sold you those Add-a-leafs! Lol

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mandinga said:
Truck is looking good with those Duratracs. Something tells me I'm the one that sold you those Add-a-leafs! Lol
HAHA Hey there!! :) Yep! That would be me! didn't know you were on here! haven't put them on yet! with the snow we had lately.. I think i'll do them along with the bodylift while im taking the truck apart anyway! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.