Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2023 Silverado ZR2
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Range Technology Active Fuel Management Disable Device (Blue)
The one gadget I did buy and it works. Money well spent for sure.
WeatherTech mats.
Flowmaster Force II Stainless Steel Cat-Back sys.
Peragon bed cover.
So, yes I can say I've taken a small bite out of the apple.
Range will tell you otherwise as the ECU and code in the refresh versus the prior are TOTALLY different. I called and spoke to their engineer for about 15 minutes. He told me that, as much as they would love to sell me one, DO NOT BUY IT as it can create issues we are not yet aware of. If it works, and you are happy, then that's great...your truck, your money my friend. Yes...we all take a bite out of the apple. My neighbor has the Paragon and loves it...I have looked into that one as well. Torn between that and the BAK X4S...waiting for a great sale and then I'll pull the trigger on the tonneau to get some great HP to the rear wheels :D

· Registered
2017 High Country 6.2L 4 x 4
148 Posts
Been running it for 2 years and counting w/o any issues. Range would have had the pants sued off them if their software was discovered to have created any mechanical failure in some capacity. And I can't even believe an engineer within their organization said anything to the contrary.

· Registered
2023 Silverado ZR2
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Been running it for 2 years and w/o any issues. Range would have the pants sued off them if their software was discovered to have creates any mechanical failure in some capacity. And I can't even believe an engineer within their organization said anything to the contrary.
My bad...you don't have a refresh...you have the old truck with the cracked ECU. I was referring to the refresh 2022.5 - 2023. My convo with the engineer was related to the refresh.

Reactions: Hi-Country
21 - 24 of 24 Posts