Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2022 Silverado LT Trail Boss - Sand Dune Metallic
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the part number for the cloth like rear wheelhouse liners on the new silverado’s? I’m looking for the ones that come from GM if you choose that option but cannot find them anywhere online (only can find the hard plastic kind).

Local dealer cannot give me the part number for the cloth like kind either, apparently there are supplier issues for those so my dealer is also only able to get the hard plastic kind.

Hoping maybe someone that has the cloth type rear ones on their truck has a part number they can see on them? Thanks!

· Servicemen
Sand Dune Metallic, 5.3 w/o DFM, Assist Steps, Tonneau Cover, 4x4.
200 Posts
  • Wow
Reactions: Red *

· Registered
2017 High Country 6.2L 4 x 4
148 Posts
Does anyone know the part number for the cloth like rear wheelhouse liners on the new silverado’s? I’m looking for the ones that come from GM if you choose that option but cannot find them anywhere online (only can find the hard plastic kind).

Local dealer cannot give me the part number for the cloth like kind either, apparently there are supplier issues for those so my dealer is also only able to get the hard plastic kind.

Hoping maybe someone that has the cloth type rear ones on their truck has a part number they can see on them? Thanks!
My '17 HC has a fibrous/cloth liner front and rear. Didn't know they go bad or wouldn't last a long time...nothing to wear out.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My '17 HC has a fibrous/cloth liner front and rear. Didn't know they go bad or wouldn't last a long time...nothing to wear out.
They didn’t wear out, my truck is a 2022 and did not come with them because GM is having supplier issues with getting them so they are being excluded from trucks. Was hoping I could find some online somewhere

· Registered
2023 Silverado ZR2
121 Posts
They didn’t wear out, my truck is a 2022 and did not come with them because GM is having supplier issues with getting them so they are being excluded from trucks. Was hoping I could find some online somewhere
There are aftermarket liners available made of plastic.

· Registered
2023 Silverado ZR2
121 Posts
I know Rough Country makes them for the older truck models. Might try them and see.
I just saw them for the new trucks too...just can't recall which website.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know Rough Country makes them for the older truck models. Might try them and see.
Yeah I have a set of the rough country ones but they only make the hard plastic which i’m not a fan of. I worry these will rub the paint in spots around the edge of the fender and create a potential rust spot in a few years (i had a truck with a hard plastic drop in bedliner and it scratched some places down to bare metal nearly the plastic wheel liners are the same plastic as the bedliner was). Would prefer the cloth like ones from GM for that reason and also because they fit better than the aftermarket plastic ones. But I can’t find any that are cloth anywhere.

· Servicemen
Sand Dune Metallic, 5.3 w/o DFM, Assist Steps, Tonneau Cover, 4x4.
200 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Registered
780 Posts
For factory orders, in the order guide for 2023 model, they still show as standard on some chev trims.

B1J Wheelhouse liners, rear
1 - Not available on Regular Cab models, 2WD Crew Cab or Double Cab models, or with (ZW9) pickup bed delete.
2 - Included and only available with (WPQ) Protection Package.
1 - applies to WT
2 - applies to 1LT, RST and LT TrailBoss
Shows as available on Custom and Custom TrailBoss
Shows not available on 2FL (the other version of LT)
Shows standard on ZR2, LTZ and HC

· Registered
2023 1500 High C 3.0 4x4 crew cab with super cruise
78 Posts
I have the cloth like ones on my new ‘23. I was kinda scratching my head, wondering aren’t these going to be a pain to keep clean? On my F150s, always had plastic. If you are only worried about the plastic rubbing the paint underneath, I would just get some 3M double sided automotive tape and stick it on where you have contact points. That should do the trick.

· Registered
2019 Sierra 2500HD
139 Posts
I have the cloth like ones on my new ‘23. I was kinda scratching my head, wondering aren’t these going to be a pain to keep clean?
Back in 2017 we purchased a new Camaro SS with these wheel liners, and I thought the same thing!
First time I had ever saw them and didn't think they were a good idea.
But after 6 years and approx 35,000 miles they still look new.
They are very easy to clean, and hold up really well.

My 2019 Sierra 2500HD also has them. Same deal, still looking new after 3 years and 30,000 miles.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have the cloth like ones on my new ‘23. I was kinda scratching my head, wondering aren’t these going to be a pain to keep clean? On my F150s, always had plastic. If you are only worried about the plastic rubbing the paint underneath, I would just get some 3M double sided automotive tape and stick it on where you have contact points. That should do the trick.
Thats a great idea! I think I will do this for mine now, I have just the thing for that. Maybe someday in the future I will come across the factory ones. Appreciate the suggestion!

· Registered
2 Posts

Sir,I purchased hard plastic liners from Husky 2 years ago at the cost of $95 they are predrilled and came with screws. They were easy to install and protected the wheel wells from rocks and chips with salt collected there it's not a good outcome. The fiber ones collect slush and it freezes to them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts