Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I know a variation of this question has been asked a million times. But most of the topics I can find are for Silverados, not Sierras.

Will this 2011-2013 Sierra 2500HD grille fit on a 2010 1500? Absolutely love the look of it but I figured I would ask you guys before pulling the trigger on it.

2011-GMC-Sierra-3500-hd-front-grill.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

I apologize if this has been answered in another thread. I did look but the website's search options aren't always the most useful.

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Just from eyeballing these trucks on dealer lots, I want to say that ,
the 2500/3500 grille is just a little taller than the 1500 grille.
I would suggest going to a dealer lot (on sunday when the salesmen are sleeping in their coffins) and measuring the distance
from the the bottom edge of the hood to the bottom of the grille on a 2500/3500.
If the measurements are the same, then I'll bet it will fit.
Or someone that actually knows what their talking about may chime in to help.

Joe

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going to a lot is actually an excellent idea. I'll have to try that unless someone here has any more information.

I feel like you're probably right and that 2500/3500 grilles don't fit a 1500. It's a little frustrating because Sierra 1500's really don't have any good OEM grille options. All the really great ones are 2500.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking at doing the same thing. Don't really care much for the 1500 grilles. I asked the dealer about it and was told it will fit but might have to break a few of the tabs that aren't needed. If I find out that it does fit for sure I'll post up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.