Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I've done a ton a research and still can't find a solid answer. I have an 08 sierra z71 NNBS on the 4.75 RC lift. Currently I'm running nitto terra grapplers 285/70r17 with 2 inch spacers, slightest squeak at full lock in reverse. I'm wanting to switch to 285/75 r17 (33.9x11.3) Toyo open country AT'S. Can this be done/how much trimming would be required?? Also just ordered a set of procomp 17x8 rims with 0mm offset/4.5 backspacing. Any input would be great or if anyone on here is running a similar/same set up

· Super Moderator, Servicemen-USMC, SS Guru
10,065 Posts
No, you double posted the same question. And the answer is available if you're willing to do some math and learn, that way you don't have keep asking if you want a change going forward. It's better to know how and why, than just if.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ricka182 said:
No, you double posted the same question. And the answer is available if you're willing to do some math and learn, that way you don't have keep asking if you want a change going forward. It's better to know how and why, than just if.
You're right. Care to pointhe me in the right direction?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.