Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start by saying I spent my last check well. Day one consisted of a flopro muffler from the local shop then some time on a cold slab of concrete for a R.C. kit. Day 2 was an Airaid m.i.t. and an alignment. I got impatient with my phone and PC so I promise I'll have pics soon. (tomorrow?)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nice upgrades! I have a feeling it won't stop there! Looking forward to pictures.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Behold the proof! And yes,it was money very well spent, I could be happier especially considering the cost vs reward for everything. Hope for a few more cheaper things soon, anyone have experience with cleared amber headlight reflectors or issues in traffic?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Money well spent! Your question for the cleared headlights is I don't have any problems with either of my trucks. World of difference in brightness tho. I'm running 6k hids in both trucks...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks. I'm quite happy. I'm looking at getting some headlights with black housing and cleared amber pretty soon so I thought I would check with those who have experience. Look great on yours when combined with the color of your trucks.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I found some,just going to wait another week or so and enjoy the new stuff. I should probably track down the nice rattle in my glove box that surfaced after the muffler/intake lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.