Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
We're very excited to be a part of the Silverado & Sierra community. As a growing company, Lasfit always focuses on developing high-quality automotive products with excellent customer service and competitive price, aims to provide our customers a better vehicle life. We look forward to getting to know all of you better and providing informative, helpful content on this community. Here is a little about Lasfit® for those who haven't heard of us.

Lasfit® was founded in 2015, and we are located in the city of Ontario, the greater Los Angeles area in California. We first started as an automotive LED lighting company specializing in high-performance LED bulbs that replace the factory halogen bulbs. Due to customers' ever-changing needs and feedback, from general auto parts to vehicle-specific products, from the mass to customization. Our teams performed thousands of tests and installations on vehicles for plug-and-play products. We have built a reputation by providing high-quality products at competitive prices, first-rate customer service, and superior technical support.

The vehicle is not just a huge metal box that carries people and objects. In a larger sense, it is a unique room for personal time to release your emotions and share happiness with family and friends. The better auto parts are for, the better vehicle life we're dreaming about.

At Lasfit, our primary goal is to continuously bring you performing automotive parts for all vehicles. Reliable products with simple installation processes allow you to spend less time upgrading your vehicles and more time enjoying your improved car life.

Silverado and Sierra are one of important vehicles that we focus on, and we plan to develop more specific products for them. At present, we developed custom-made LED headlight kits to replace the stock halogen bulbs and dust covers, all-weather floor mats, and off-road lights with specific mount bracket kits. If you're looking for other products for your trucks, but can't find in our store, welcome to contact us by leaving a message below or PM us!

Thank you all for your support to Lasfit!

Land vehicle Car Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,870 Posts
I am really thinking about giving them a try. I tried a set (of other brand) back in 2017 and felt so bad after I blinded an elderly woman and saw her take both hands off the wheel to shield her eyes that I put the stocks back in.

How are these for oncoming traffic? I would like to have a lot of usable light that throws down the road and on the shoulders well.

Reactions: joe w.

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
7,621 Posts
I put some Morimoto 2 Stroke 3.0 bulbs that I won in a contest from Retrofit Source in my 15 Sierra halogen projector headlights and it made a nice change.

I've got some Lasfit reverse bulbs in my taillights and it made it so I could see the curb at night by my passenger rear tire with the windows rolled up when I'm backing up to park beside the curb. With the stock halogen bulbs it was so dark the curb wasn't visible.

Reactions: LASFIT

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Silverado LT Z71 1500 5.3 ECSB
515 Posts
I have Lasfit LED bulbs installed in my trucks interior lamps - very nice change from the OEM incandescent bulbs - much brighter.

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am really thinking about giving them a try. I tried a set (of other brand) back in 2017 and felt so bad after I blinded an elderly woman and saw her take both hands off the wheel to shield her eyes that I put the stocks back in.

How are these for oncoming traffic? I would like to have a lot of usable light that throws down the road and on the shoulders well.
Hi, you could try them again. Actually, many LED bulbs on the market have been upgraded. More focused beam pattern, different brightness available.
We carry 6 series LEDs for option, if you're interested in trying one of them, feel free to let me know.
May I know your vehicle make, model, trim and year?

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I too, am curious as Bradley is. My 2015 Sierra stock halogens are horrible.
Hello, we'll share some night shots to show how they perform on the dark road once we installed our upgraded version LEDs on 2014-2015 Sierra. Thank you for your interests.

We're going to release a program to invite some members to test some Lasfit products on your trucks, if you're interested in it and want to learn more about the program, welcome to contact us by email.
[email protected]

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The LasFits on my 2015 Sierra SLT made my night driving go from adventerously spooky to confident. This is my 3rd vehicle with LasFit and their products are as advertised!
Hi Bro,
Thank you so much for your support to Lasfit!
Looking forward to your more updates about Lasfit products with some pics.

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have Lasfit LED bulbs installed in my trucks interior lamps - very nice change from the OEM incandescent bulbs - much brighter.
We're very happy to hear that. May I ask how long you have used Lasfit LED interior lights?
Is it convenient for you to share some pics here?
Thank you. 🙂

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I put some Morimoto 2 Stroke 3.0 bulbs that I won in a contest from Retrofit Source in my 15 Sierra halogen projector headlights and it made a nice change.

I've got some Lasfit reverse bulbs in my taillights and it made it so I could see the curb at night by my passenger rear tire with the windows rolled up when I'm backing up to park beside the curb. With the stock halogen bulbs it was so dark the curb wasn't visible.
Thank you for your feedback. 🙂 We carry 3 series 9012 LED bulbs for your 15 Sierra with halogen projector headlights. If you're interested in trying one of them in the future, feel free to contact us!

·
Registered
2011 Chevy Silverado LT Z71 1500 5.3 ECSB
515 Posts
We're very happy to hear that. May I ask how long you have used Lasfit LED interior lights?
Is it convenient for you to share some pics here?
Thank you. 🙂
I’ve had them in a little over a year now. I’ll try to upload some pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
2009 5.3l 6l80
5,870 Posts
Hi, you could try them again. Actually, many LED bulbs on the market have been upgraded. More focused beam pattern, different brightness available.
We carry 6 series LEDs for option, if you're interested in trying one of them, feel free to let me know.
May I know your vehicle make, model, trim and year?
2009 chevy silverado 1500 LT

·
Registered
2010 Silverado LS
174 Posts
Rare will I enforse anything but when it came time for replacing OEM leaking headlight lenses and bulbs, yes, I could probably see better if I had a flashlight at that time...I chose LasFit for headlight bulbs and turn signals...no complaints and a 100% improvement in night vision...they work better than OEM...my opinion only, as always, of course. Even with smoked headlights...they function perfectly.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts