Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my truck didn't come with roof marker lights. How hard are these to add? I've always liked the look of them. Even thought about getting the ones with dual color LED's for fire response (like the ones they make for the Ford's) but having an interior lightbar killed that idea.

·
Registered
5,856 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
Patience is the key! Measure and measure before you drill. I wasn't brave enough to do it on my old truck so I took them to the dealer and let them worry about it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
^^^^ Measure and then measure... then measure again. I put them on my '11. It's super easy and like StarsnBars said watch the vids on youtube.
I bought the Recon ones and their website has a PDF with the measurements if you happen to buy an off brand that doesn't have instructions with it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i put the 5, marker lights on my 02 chevy and love them. its really easy to do. drop headliner (i got away with only pulling down the front half), place them and measure until your 100%, drill, and then wire them into your running lights. that was the hardest part for me, finding the right wire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.