Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching the net and can't seem to see a lot of custom/aftermarket front and rear bumpers. I don't want any huge monster bumpers, just functional. Who has them?

·
Registered
274 Posts
A few years ago,I could have helped you.I had a shop in Central Maine for years,and built some very nice bumpers.What we now call pre-runner bumpers,and also some that appeared stock,but far from it.
There are a few guys still doing it.Seek out a fab shop,with some racing experience,who have a tubing bender.
I have seen some adds on Craigslist,offering such service.
Be advised tho,with the price of steel these days,and material costs,and labor,it will not be cheap.If I was going to build a front bumper today,like the ones I used to build,it would be 600-1000 for the front,and maybe 300-500 for the rear.
Good Luck

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Man...I guess I have to get out of my Jeep mind set. There are more after market parts for the Jeep that I knew what to do with. Now I cant even find some simple black bumpers that I like. :cry:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Haha np man. Just seen the aftermarket title, thought id share. I have the front and rear Ranch Hand bumper replacememts. Yes they are big, but i aint scurred to hit the millions of deer that run in front of me down here. I love em. Good luck with your search

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SoloCam said:
Haha np man. Just seen the aftermarket title, thought id share. I have the front and rear Ranch Hand bumper replacememts. Yes they are big, but i aint scurred to hit the millions of deer that run in front of me down here. I love em. Good luck with your search
No question they mean business!!!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.