Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Servicemen
2021 GMC Sierra Denali CC 4WD Ultimate 6.2L
5,296 Posts
Better check with local laws, they may be prohibited.

· Supr Moderator AutoTech SS-Guru Mbr Extraordinaire
2015 High Country Duramax
19,428 Posts
Not sure how new your talking, but here's mine. They aren't visible at all from the outside. All you see is the glow.

I have a penny light in each corner then one 2" rectangle light in the center top. Sides are 10 on each side rocker plugs.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

· USAF Vet
2019 Silverado Z71
20 Posts
I've put amber lights behind the grille of ALL trucks I've had....U hafta remove the grille to make the install
so much easier....just be sure to mark JUST where you want them B4 removing it so you won't end up
with some lights directly behind a cross piece of the grille itself. Biggest thing, in order to save time after
removing the grille is to locate the EXACT parking light wire you need to attach to B4 removing it.
I always use the type of connectors that have the thin solder pice inside of it, then use a lighter to heat
the solder up, and also the ends of the connector to grip tight to the wire...AND...before doing that, slide
on a short piece of heat shrink tubing to ENSURE a GOOD connection to avoid getting rain inside it!

I have NOT done this yet to my '19 Silverado, as I got it Dec. 10, and haven't taken time to buy the
amber lights. BE CAREFUL removing the grille....you do NOT want to break any of the PLASTIC!!:cry::cry:
I'm lucky, never broke anything....YET!!

· Registered
2023 Silverado ZR2
125 Posts
Better check with local laws, they may be prohibited.
I do not believe they are prohibited in any state. The RAM and Raptor come with them and can be sold in all 50 states. Now other colors...yes!

Reactions: Jus Cruisin

· Registered
2023 Silverado ZR2
125 Posts
Not sure how new your talking, but here's mine. They aren't visible at all from the outside. All you see is the glow.

I have a penny light in each corner then one 2" rectangle light in the center top. Sides are 10 on each side rocker plugs. View attachment 953841
Nice. The refresh is 2022.5 and 2023.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts