Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.propickupmag.com/arb-modular ... ty-bumper/

Talked to ARB today and they say yes, they are making a modular winch bumper model for the 2500HD/3500 NNBS. Should be out within a few months. The only full winch bumper I found designed well-enough was the Warn HD winch bumper, but it only takes 'foot-forward', clockable winches (not my 9500 cti). Everything else is either A) Ugly or B) Far too expensive for its own crappy design or C) Cool and fits the bill, but Jimmy-Bob is all backed up and it won't ship until we build it in 2-3 months.

I've had an ARB winch bumper for a FJ60, Jeep TJ (twice over) and a Jeep YJ- they are the best-designed out there and can actually take a huge impact. If the Chevy/GM model looks as good as the F-250 pictured and keeps the air flow to the trans cooler with a foot-down winch, I'll hit it.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also- ARB is coming out with Old Man Emu NNBS lift kits for the 2500/3500. I have run a variety of their lifts, and the OME nitro shocks are great. Really looking forward to getting a set for mine hopefully if they offer them for 0-1" of lift.

http://www.offroadxtreme.com/features/s ... ep-market/

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a very new promotional picture of the modular bumper on a 2015 2500HD. No details on part numbers, winch type compatibility or mounting orientation, pricing or whether this will fit only 2015+ 2500HD/3500HD or if it will fit 2011-2014's, as well (frame is the same). And no, it will not fit a 1500.

It looks great- the usual ARB style, I kind of wish I was seeing better air flow to the trans cooler (if equipped with the larger towing trans cooler) and/or some type of screen to keep debris out of that area.

Regardless, WANT.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another update- ARB says this is ONLY for 2015+ 2500HD/3500HD and will be released in early 2015. It is a foot-down winch mount and anything with a standard mounting pattern will fit, including winches with an integrated solenoid.

2011-2014 2500HD/3500HD owners may see the modular bumper released for them subsequently, but nothing sold right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.