Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

AutoAnything Giveaway - Michelin EdgeLiner Floor Liners!

5K views 43 replies 18 participants last post by  esox07 
#1 ·
Spilt coffees, muddy shoes and sand-covered kids are no match for the complete coverage of Michelin EdgeLiner Floor Liners. Using precise laser measurements for a perfect fit in your car, truck or SUV, these custom floor mats conform to every contour of your vehicle's flooring.

• Constructed from a high-grade rubber like resin for extreme durability and easy clean-up[/*]
  • Raised containment walls extend over your door sill to prevent spills from escaping[/*]
  • Deep, molded channels keep messes away from your shoes and clothing[/*]
  • Anti-slip nib backing designed to help keep your liners from shifting[/*]

We want your feedback! Winners will be asked to provide feedback.
**Limited Vehicle Applications**

For More Information, Visit Our Website: Michelin EdgeLiner - #1 Price on Edge Liner Floor Liners

See less See more
#7 ·
They look nice. I love Michelin Tires. If they put as much quality in the floor mats as they do tires, they will likely put WT to shame. I'm in.

#21 ·
I just got home from a 10 day vacation and find that I am one of the winners. I cant wait to see these in my truck. I love Michelin tires and if their floor liners are as high quality, I will be over joyed.
Does anyone know if it is a full set (front and back) or just fronts?

#25 ·
Said on the paper work that the value was over $300, so that leads me to believe that it front and back. They are selling just the front for about half that.
How do you guys know they have your paper work, did you get an email update?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.