Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tom and I will be representing AutoAnything on SilveradoSierra Forum. We are happy to extend special discounts on our products to all SilveradoSierra Forum members. Please feel free to PM me for a quote anytime.

I'm also happy to answer any questions or hear your feedback about the products we offer. I enjoy talking about performance upgrades down to the simple talks about floor mat options. I look forward to helping and contributing to the SilveradoSierra Forum community! Thank you for your time!

Tom
AutoAnything

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome and look forward to working with you in the future.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Tom, Welcome! You have some big shoes to fill. That said you have a great staff supporting your work. Look forward to the new SS relationship.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hi Tom, welcome to the site! Looking forward to working with you soon, Ive been saving my pennies!

·
Registered
897 Posts
welcome tom. you have big shoes to fill. AJ was a great resource for the members here and in return we have suggested AA to many new members looking to order parts and accessories for their trucks. I know that AA is the first place I go when looking for something for mine. i'm sure you will continue the same experience. look forward to working with you

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.