946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Spectreniner said:
The 238304 is only $99 on Amazon....
That's a great deal. When I bought last week 4wheelparts was the cheapest & I checked everywhere.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2015 High Country Duramax
18,952 Posts
Yeah Amazon's prices change by the minute it seems. You can look at an item right now, the go back and look at it tonight and it has changed in price. And that's coming from the same seller. It seems the items that are shipped and sold by amazon do this the most.

·
Registered
567 Posts
19trax95 said:
Yeah Amazon's prices change by the minute it seems. You can look at an item right now, the go back and look at it tonight and it has changed in price. And that's coming from the same seller. It seems the items that are shipped and sold by amazon do this the most.
"Dynamic pricing" is what they call it. Hell, I've had things in the cart before for 30 mins, go back to the page to look at the product again and price has already changed again. :evil:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spectreniner said:
19trax95 said:
"Dynamic pricing" is what they call it. Hell, I've had things in the cart before for 30 mins, go back to the page to look at the product again and price has already changed again. :evil:
And sometimes it goes the other way, you have it in and check later and it's a better price. It can go either way. I've also learned that if you check the same item repeatedly on different days, sometimes the price will suddenly drop as to finally entice you to buy it. Then right after you buy it, it rockets back up. So they probably screw the next guy by adding to him what you just saved, Lol!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
567 Posts
LRod said:
And sometimes it goes the other way, you have it in and check later and it's a better price. It can go either way. I've also learned that if you check the same item repeatedly on different days, sometimes the price will suddenly drop as to finally entice you to buy it. Then right after you buy it, it rockets back up. So they probably screw the next guy by adding to him what you just saved, Lol!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk[/quote]
Yup! :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts