Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Shopping cart Rectangle Material property

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Premium Member
2009 5.3l 6l80
4,058 Posts
4WP is having a 25% off select wheels for black friday.. (buy 3 get 1 free) on select procomp alloy and steel wheels.

Reactions: Admin

·
Registered
'15 Silverado LTZ Custom Sport Plus
22 Posts
Belltech Suspension is having a 10% off everything sale from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Lifts, levels, and lowering kits, as well as OEM replacements if you aren’t familiar with them.

Belltech.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2009 5.3l 6l80
4,058 Posts
Tirebuyer.com is also having a 20% off installed tires from the following brands: Falken, NExen, Mickey Thompson, and Dick Cepek

Reactions: Admin

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,050 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,655 Posts
Best Buy has a good deal going on with appliances.
Picked up this Samsung RF27T5501SG/AA
26.5 cu. ft. Large Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Family Hub™ and External Water & Ice Dispenser in Black Stainless Steel
and saved $470
Samsung 26.5 cu. ft. Large Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Family Hub™ and External Water & Ice Dispenser Black stainless steel RF27T5501SG/AA - Best Buy
View attachment 943175
You'll regret buying a Samsung Appliance. They make great TVs and phones, but for sh*t appliances.

Reactions: Okey0

·
Premium Member
2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD CCSB
2,618 Posts
Diode Dynamics BF sale (usually their best sale of the year and they only have about 2-4 of them with this discount)

15% off, use code: BF21

They have high quality lighting and some new offerings recently with OEM style replacement lights/fog lights

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
For any of you woodworkers and crafters out there
Product Font Material property Poster Advertising
who build or repair Clocks......
40% off everything at www.clockparts.com.

·
Premium Member
2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD CCSB
2,618 Posts
15% off Magnaflow exhaust/mufflers at Alligator Diesel. For Black Friday and Cyber Monday only. Magnaflow stuff seems to almost never be on sale anywhere, they keep their MSRP pretty tight across 3rd parties it seems.

They have % off on a bunch of other brands too, Current Deals and Promotions | Alligator Performance

·
Registered
770 Posts
Black Friday 2021 Deals - Crutchfield
20% off MB Quart
10% on Kicker sub boxes (loaded)
15% on select Morel Speakers, subs and amps.
& many more.

For those of you long legged models in a reg cab (NBS, but probably other series), I challenge you to find a more powerful loaded enclosure that will still let you slide your seat COMPLETELY back. Here is the newer version of what I am using. Two of these will fit behind the seats. The older version wasn't as wide, and didn't have the passive radiator. That one would fit completely behind one seat, and not be visible with the center console down. These will fit with the seat sitting as far back as you can get it, and with the passive radiator are pushing more air.
Kicker 48TCWRT102 Truck-style sealed enclosure with single 10" CompRT® 2-ohm subwoofer and passive radiator at Crutchfield

·
Registered
2012 Silverado 2500HD 4x4
1,994 Posts
You'll regret buying a Samsung Appliance. They make great TVs and phones, but for sh*t appliances.
Thats the truth! Have had to move our five year old Samsung refrigerator/freezer into the garage,, After replaceing the ice maker three times (once under warranty) it began to sound like trolls were inside beating on it with ball peen hammers trying to get out every time it went into defrost mode! Noisy is a nice way of describing that one! Sure I got a good deal on it,, but I also should have viewed the feedback ratings.

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
Thats the truth! Have had to move our five year old Samsung refrigerator/freezer into the garage,, After replaceing the ice maker three times (once under warranty) it began to sound like trolls were inside beating on it with ball peen hammers trying to get out every time it went into defrost mode! Noisy is a nice way of describing that one! Sure I got a good deal on it,, but I also should have viewed the feedback ratings.
Buy a whirlpool....made in America. (They also make kitchen aid and others)
I have 6 whirlpool appliances. The only thing that generally goes out on the refrigerators is the circuit board, and only from voltage spikes or brownouts. $40 on Amazon. I keep spares. 15 minute fix.

·
Administrator
6,126 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Sierra SLE 5.3 4x4
6,050 Posts
We have a side by side whirlpool refrigerator now and have owned it since about 2003 and it is still running fine. The ice dispenser broke after a little less than 2 years into owning it if I remember right. Still dispenses water and makes ice though.
The wife wanted a new french door fridge and loved the Family Hub feature on the Samsung.

A couple of people I know in real life own Samsung appliances, specifically refrigerators and like them just fine. One of them has the Family Hub feature on his fridge and said it was cool but he and his wife really don't use most of it's features although sometimes they use the cameras in the fridge to look inside while at the grocery store.

It is good to read reviews as long as you remember there are good and bad reviews. It's just like GM vehicles. There are lots of bad reviews and lots of good reviews. If you believe all the bad reviews then you would have to be stupid to spend so much on a vehicle made by GM. Most people post only if they have issues or are pissed off.
I could have problems with the Samsung refrigerator but then again I could be just fine like the people I talked to. One thing is for certain if we do end up not liking it and having problems I paid way less for it then I did a vehicle from GM.

Looking forward to getting it next weekend and I have a feeling we will be just fine.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread...

Retrofit Source is having a sale from 11/22 - 11/30
10% off $99+ code BF21LITUP
15% off $299+ code BF21BANGER
20% off $499+ code BF21CARBIDE
25% off $599+ code BF21XB

And for those of us who served time in the military don't miss this incredible deal at The Exchange on Airpod Pros :oops:

Human body Output device Ear Peripheral Font

😂
Sure you don't pay tax and even saved a whopping buck but it's probably better just to go to where the civilians shop and get the same thing for $189.99 at Best Buy
Apple AirPods Pro (with Magsafe Charging Case) White MLWK3AM/A - Best Buy

Or save even more and pay $149.98 only in store this weekend at Sams if you use the scan and go app.
Apple AirPods Pro with MagSafe Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) - Sam's Club (samsclub.com)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts