Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Silverado LT Texas Edition
4,657 Posts
Best Buy has a good deal going on with appliances.
Picked up this Samsung RF27T5501SG/AA
26.5 cu. ft. Large Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Family Hub™ and External Water & Ice Dispenser in Black Stainless Steel
and saved $470
Samsung 26.5 cu. ft. Large Capacity 3-Door French Door Refrigerator with Family Hub™ and External Water & Ice Dispenser Black stainless steel RF27T5501SG/AA - Best Buy
View attachment 943175
You'll regret buying a Samsung Appliance. They make great TVs and phones, but for sh*t appliances.

Reactions: Okey0

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
For any of you woodworkers and crafters out there
Product Font Material property Poster Advertising
who build or repair Clocks......
40% off everything at www.clockparts.com.

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
Thats the truth! Have had to move our five year old Samsung refrigerator/freezer into the garage,, After replaceing the ice maker three times (once under warranty) it began to sound like trolls were inside beating on it with ball peen hammers trying to get out every time it went into defrost mode! Noisy is a nice way of describing that one! Sure I got a good deal on it,, but I also should have viewed the feedback ratings.
Buy a whirlpool....made in America. (They also make kitchen aid and others)
I have 6 whirlpool appliances. The only thing that generally goes out on the refrigerators is the circuit board, and only from voltage spikes or brownouts. $40 on Amazon. I keep spares. 15 minute fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts