Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1.75" BORA hub & lug centric wheel spacers 6x5.5. Excellent condition, anodization still looks new.

I had these installed for about 2 months and decided to pull the fender flares off my truck so I no longer need them. Located in Tuscaloosa, AL. Price is cheaper if I don't have to ship.

Paid $275, asking $225 shipped, obo.

· Super Moderator, Servicemen, SS Guru
10,657 Posts
FWIW, I think the truck looks better with flares, but maybe a different style. Those have some gap between the flare and fender..

But if not, this is definitely a good deal for someone.. good luck with sale.

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been going back and forth on hanging on to the flares in case I end up with wider tires or wheels, that's why I haven't listed them yet.

I'm not sure what gap you're talking about, they have a black rubber seal that fits between the flare and body. They seem to fit tight to the fenders. I like the style fine but would smooth the texture before I put em back on.

edit- glad I'm not the only one who likes flares on these, I got a lot of feedback from people saying to leave them off when I first posted about removing them.

· Super Moderator, Servicemen, SS Guru
10,657 Posts
Ok, that black seal strip is what I see then.. It doesn't look bad, but it made me think there was a gap. As for flares, I have the OEMs on my 2006 and I can't imagine them without. Even on a stock truck, it looks like something is missing without the flare..doesn't have to be a big dumb looking fake rivet bushwacker pocket style..

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@Tightgtp I don't know if I've seen a Denali with flares, my neighbor has similar color matched flares on her black NNBS Sierra and I like them but it's not a Denali. It does have a Denali style grille though... and 35s (I think) on offset wheels.

Anyway, if you decide you want em just shoot me a PM.

@ricka182 I agree 100%, my 2000 came with flares and one got ripped off once so i took the rest off. Finding a replacement for the missing flare and putting them all back on was the best thing I ever did for that truck.

without:

with:

· Registered
590 Posts
Same here ZChrisZ, I only need to also for my rear wheels.

Any chance splitting these up, 2 and 2?

Bob

· Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can do that but shipping will be a little more. Could you pay $115/ea? That's per pair, not per spacer.

edit- I'm only willing to do that price if we do both deals. If I have to hold a set and try to sell just 2 it's going to be $125/pair

· Registered
590 Posts
I'm going to pass on this. I won't have the money right away and I don't want to hold up a sale.

Bob

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.