Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
08 Silverado 1500 CC 4x4 5.3L
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking on rockauto for a part for my wife's car and noticed that they now have speakers.

They all say they are AC Delco for Bose system. Are these the same as the Bose speakers from the dealer? Does anybody have the part number for the front door speakers for an 08 Silverado crew with Bose? Mine are crackling so it will probably go out soon.

I think it is

ACDELCO Part # 15905042

SPEAKER,RDO Front Side Door w/'BOSE' PREMIUM ENHANCED AUDIO SYSTEM(UQA) or PREMIUM SPKR SYS W/SURROUND AMP(UQS)

Called the local dealer and they gave me the same part number. He also said that they are Bose speakers but they will come in an AC Delco box and are distributed by AC Delco.

This is straight from rockauto: These are not Bose speakers. Per AC Delco, they are a different brand,
but fully compatible with the Bose speaker system on your 2008
Silverado.

Can somebody confirm if the parts from RockAuto (with the same part number from dealer) is the same speaker that I would get from the dealer? The dealer wants $103 but rockauto has them for $53 which is a much better price.

I don't want to mess with aftermarket speakers since I have the Bose. I just want to replace them and be done.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.