Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 3" or a 4" bull guard to add to the front of my pickup. I already have a skid plate on my ride, so that's not a factor. What would you guys recommend?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slick looking ride man.. the Aries have definitely caught my eye. I'm thinking of getting a 4" version.. is that what you're sporting? Or is it a 3"?

·
Registered
54 Posts
I must say I think they are terrible looking. They have no structural function and (to me, a seasoned off roader) it would be better to mount lights more inward or get a real off roady-light bar front bumper if that is your purpose

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ArmenUSAF said:
I am thinking about getting the Westin Max Winch tray and Bull Bar. Check it out and see if you like it. That gives you the added option of mounting a winch and you can put lights on the bull bar.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Wow, those are pretty awesome looking as well. Winches are not cheap though :(

·
Registered
45 Posts
That's correct, another reason I liked the Westin Max Winch mount. You still lose the factory tow hooks but they make tow hooks you can bolt on the Winch mount.

Harbor Freight hasya 12k lb. Badlands Winch for $399. I'm between that and the smittybilt XRC10 which is 10k lbs. Also fot$399.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.