Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
what year of truck and pic of bumper?

try the rigid sr series. perfect fit for chevy with custom made bracket. bolted right into existing screws.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just went through this trying to figure out which lights fit. I just had a Trail Ready bumper put on the rear and it has 4" light holes. I called them and asked what lights go in there besides the cheap ones they offer. Any 4" post mounted light will go in there. I am putting the PIAA 510 Series (which is 4") fog lights in the rear ones. When I get the front bumper like yours, I will put a set of PIAA 510 driving lights and a set of PIAA 510 fog in it. They run just over $200 per set. You can get cheaper lights and they will be fine probably, but I like the look of the PIAA and they have that cool cover. Awesome bumper by the way!!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
No, but can buy hid instead.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The problem I had with the hid's I bought it that they're bigger than 4 in. I'm trying to steer completely away from halogen. Or does piaa offer that light in a hid?

·
Registered
140 Posts
4" HID OFF-ROAD LIGHT w/ ANZO REMOVABLE BEZEL and Optilux 4 Inch HID Light By Hella are all that I found for HID. Not much out there for 4" HID.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.