Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fixed the wind noise issue with my 2013 Silverado ext cab with 2 sided tape on the side of the windshield and now hear the road noise from the back of the cab. I have seen some post on other sites concerning 2010 thru 2012 and have not been able to pull up the latest revision of TSB#10-08-58-0001... I was hoping that may have applied that to the 2013 so I could get some help on this issue...
Anyone with a 2013 with this noise from the rear bottom passenger side of cab... sounds like a window cracked open when driving.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
Have you seen an earlier version of the TSB?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I have revision "E".
It has detailed info and photos of installing additional body filler in the C-pillar. For 2010 models there is additional info for replacing the rear insulator.

·
Registered
7,399 Posts
I suppose you could PM the GM customer service rep or call a dealer and ask if there is an update.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truck is back from the dealer: Improvement on the road noise issue. They replaced the door seals on both side and now I do hear some wind noise from right behind my head. Sounds like it is coming from between the two doors.
The road noise is my less noticeable. Going to try and cover the rear cab vents just to see if I can hear any difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.