Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 11 Posts

· 🥇Mmbr Extraordinaire, SS Guru, AutoTech
13,210 Posts
^They bolt in. I think they are just frame stiffeners. I am not sure if those are available as they are part of the frame. You could try getting them from a junk yard. I'm sure down here in Alabama they are available. Maybe your junk yard up there could order them for you from one down south on their network.
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.