Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Sierra Denali
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$500 total which included the shipping and the bowtie embroidered in. i went with black on black and they had them to me in about a week.

·
Registered
2018 Sierra Denali
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are definitely awesome and well worth the money. They have memory foam and are very comfortable. It looks just like factory leather and is very high quality.

·
Registered
2018 Sierra Denali
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah my stock seat were starting to get all pilly and i didnt even have many miles on the truck. Thanks, I love them so far.

·
Registered
2018 Sierra Denali
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not too bad took about 2.5 hours or so total. the headrests were tough. but it was definitely worth it. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
179 Posts
looks great, are you running the weathertech floor mat in the back row?

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
i have your exact same set up, minus the bow ties. Mine never shift but I can never get the rear seats to really set. How did you get them looking so nice? I have worked the rears like ten times and they still pull apart at the corners by the doors.

But they are by far the best thing i ever put in. With two dogs it was impossible to clean the cloth. My passenger seat was actually turning brown.

·
Registered
2018 Sierra Denali
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys! Yeah the stock cloth is terrible and I love the Clazzios so far. Im not really sure, I just pulled the hell out of them until I could get all the velcro to grab. I also havent had anyone sit back there to see if they are all good.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
man the difference that made to the interior! i hae my seats and i am getting sick of the camo seat covers...dang i need to do this.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
You should!

I bought black pvc and installed it the mod way like the original poster around the center counsol. It works and looks great. Clean up is a breeze. I also have the full weathertech that goes from door to door on the front as well as the back and that is also really easy to keep clean. With all the stuff we do with our trucks i cant believe a full nylon floor isnt more prevelant. Although now that i know you can buy the rubber factory floor for like 350 im doing that next time.

·
Registered
2018 Sierra Denali
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
+1^ Do it !!! what are you waiting for? jk but they are awesome covers and I would recommend them to anyone. I actually asked a friend what they thought of the seat covers and they said "what seat covers?" didn't even realize that it wasn't factory leather :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.