Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked through some forums and couldn't find one of some creative action shots of what you pull behind your truck. So, I fugure I would start one up. I just picked up this 17 ft G3 all weld boat. Ready to put it in the water.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Don't have a lot of pics of me towing my lawn equipment, but here's a pic from when my boss's F*rd blew a U-joint and I had to pick up the slack ;) 16ft x 8 1/2ft covered trailer with all our tools from the construction company I worked for.
View attachment 1
This one is when I had to help my grandpa clean out his shop before he moved - that's my landscape trailer I'm towing

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! And good job picking up the slack lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
this is my trusty volvo after we extracted it from the field it was stuck in. We had all 4 wheels spinning dragging it out. Winched it on to the trailer and towed it home.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Here is my '14 Silverado moving our daughter from Oregon to Tennessee. We only had about 8k miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Rollin Heavy with a bed full of firewood and my 27" Puma behind it. Getting the boat out of storage today, more pics to come!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Just dragging around our Flagstaff TT.

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts
This was last summer; plan on going back again this year. my buddy and loaded our race cars up and headed 3 hours north-east out of Denver to Julesburg Co. They have a real nice little 1/4 mile track up there that is the local airport. We race down the runway and yes they had to shut down the cars when an aircraft wanted to land. Anyway we towed the cars up there with my 2003 Silverado and my friend's 2008 Sierra. He bought his GMC about 5 days prior just to tow his 1990 IROC Camaro on a borrowed trailer! We had a blast and both trucks performed flawlessly!! Of course!

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice! Those campers a little tough to pull?

1 - 20 of 496 Posts